Monday, June 15, 2009

OB Appointment Update

I had my OB appointment for "Baby 3" today...everything was good. I haven't gained a single pound yet, which was fine with Dr. Babin. My blood pressure was a little high (128/86) but she didn't want to be concerned unless it is high at my next appointment.

Everything with Baby 3 was good...Dr. Babin immediately found the heartbeat, and it was nice and strong. We will schedule my ultrasound at my next OB visit. I swear, this is all just flying by!

We are still debating whether to find out the sex. If we do, we will share :) HOWEVER, due #1 to the fact that there are 800 pregnant people in my family and they may be secret baby name swipers, we are not sharing names. Too bad, so sad. #2-People (ahem-mom) can't seem to keep opinions to theirselves, and MUST share that they do not like the name we choose. lol
So-to keep everyone happy, no name spilling with this one :)

I will have my first official belly pic up soon! Almost 12 weeks :) Helloooooo 2nd trimester!

1 comment:

Denise C said...

You're pregnancy IS flying by! 800 pregnant people in your family, huh? I don't even know that many people! ;)