Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Month Stats

We had our well-baby visit today! Addison is now 9lbs 12 oz, which puts her an ounce shy of gaining 3 lbs since her birth! She is getting so big! One month olds really don't do much, so not a whole lot of bragging in this post! LOL

She IS starting to sleep a little better. She goes down good at midnight, and sleeps until about 5am. IF she decides to wake up, it is usually at 3am, and then she is good until 6:30. So...the sleep department is MUCH better these days :)

Nursing is still going good...she likes to eat, and she is just very efficient with it. She will eat in 10-15 minutes and be very full! All my kids have done this, so it has really made nursing easy. She caught a little cold this week from Chase (who caught it from a snotty kid in the church nursery-newsflash: please be considerate of other moms! don't put your child in the nursery if they are SICK!!!) She is fine...she just had a little congestion in her throat. No fever or anything scare :)

I'm still on maternity leave at this point...I have about 3 weeks left until I go back. I'm very thankful that, even though I dread leaving her, I LOVE my job and know it will make the transition back easier. I miss most of my students, too :) That def makes going back easier!

No comments: