Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's New Around Here?

Not a picture post...just an update!

Kyle: is enjoying his new job at the Federal Pen in Pollock. His schedule is a little different than we are used to, but it is working out for us.

Miranda: is counting down the days until Summer vacation!!! I love my job, love my students, love my work family, but LOVE being home with my three babies :) I plan to go on several "daycations" with the kids, do another "freezer cooking" session for the fall, and continue working out. I've been walking/jogging, and doing a little bit with weights. So far i've lost 8 lbs, which isn't a lot, but is getting me closer to my goal weight. I would like to lose ALL baby weight: meaning the weight that has been added for all 3 pregnancies! LOL

Taylor: is reading up a storm. According to her reader levels, she is reading at a 2-3rd grade already! She will be going to Kindergarten this fall at Pollock Elementary, which is where Kyle and I both went.

Chase: is really loving to play "pretend". His new love is superheroes! Batman, Spiderman, Ironman...he loves em! He also has a new favorite animal, a possum! Ewwww! LOL We found him a Webkinz stuff animal possum at Cracker Barrel, which he takes everywhere we go, and it makes sure it sleeps in his bed with him at night.

Addison: is 4 months now, and is doing baby pushups better than a pro! She has began to get on her knees to rock, and try to crawl. She usually just pushes herself forward, but hey-it gets her to her toys that are across the carpet! LOL I figure she will be crawling in a month or so. More pics of this to come :)

1 comment:

Evan's Mom said...

I can not believe Addison is crawling SO early. Evan did not crawl until about 8 months and then walked at 10. How did you start Taylor with reading? I would love to do that with Evan, but he probably wont sit long enough to try. He wont be 4 until August though and start Kindergarten the next Aug. if all goes well. He is also really into the superheroes now too!