Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Been Forever! Lots of pics to make up for it :)

Wow! Lots has happened since my last blog! In about 2 weeks, i'll be starting my teaching career!!! I will be at Dry Prong Junior High teaching ELA and World History to 7th and 8th graders!!! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait!

And-bigger news-we bought a house!

We are finally settled enough to take a few pictures of our new home in Pineville!!! On July 10, we bought our first home (we have rented for the last 5 years) It is a cute little brick house in central Pineville. It's a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, with a gigantic playroom, roomy utility room, and Kee's park in our front yard!!! It's perfect! LOL So-here are some pics just so you get the general idea.
Pics are of: the outside of the house, the park, backyard, living room, kitchen, utility room, bedrooms, bathrooms, playrooms...
Our first big project will be the bathrooms. They could use some "modernizing" with tile and new vanities. I should be writing lesson plans, but instead i'm spending my last few weeks as a free woman comparing tile samples! LOL I figure I won't have time for house stuff as I will soon be grading papers and writing plans in my free time!




































2 comments:

RachelMachel said...

The house looks AWESOME Miranda!! Congratulations!!

Denise said...

LITTLE house?! It looks huge! With great landscaping, nice kitchen, SPACE! That's what we want to upgrade to. Good things come to those who wait, and you guys got it! Congrats!