Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Was Feeling Artistic...So We Painted Our Toes!

If you know me, you know I love pedicures...LOOOOOVE them. But-I hate spending $30 on them every two weeks or so. So, I went to Sally Beauty Supply a few weeks ago and just bought the rest of the tools that the nail place uses so that I can do my own nails at home (I had all the files and scrapers, I just needed a few more colors and the "dot" tool) So-here is the results from our "pedicure night". I got the SAME EXACT design done at Hawaiian Nails a couple weeks ago, and I just re-created it.

Mommy's Toes (Slightly Swollen)

Taylor's Toes...So Tiny :)
Mom and Taylor=Twinkie Toes
And-I promise my feet aren't that fat, it's the angle of the camera LOL

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! I LOVE pedicures, but never go because of the cost. You did a great job!

Denise C said...

Wow! You did an awesome job!