Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Taylor and Chase are Getting a Sister!

Yes-I know the picture sucks...My scanner kept scanning it as an Adobe file, which doesn't upload on the blog. So, here is a picture of a picture. We got to see our new baby girl today! She is 8oz. and about 5 inches head to booty. But-she has loooooong legs like Taylor :) She was definitely a mover. The entire session, her legs were "bicycling" around and her mouth kept opening and closing really fast, almost looked like she was talking (imagine that...with me as her mother)

They were able to get clear pictures of everything but part of the heart, and her face, because she was face down (facing my back). I will get a 2nd scan on the 31st, but they didn't seem too concerned. The OB said everything we could see was perfect! Yay!

Poor Chase is outnumbered. So far, he is the ONLY grandson on the Jones side. We will finally have another boy in September (right, Pam?) for him to play with! LOL So-the total Jones grandchild tally is 4 Girls and 2 Boys.

I am very excited to have a little Girly Girl. It will make the bedroom situation easy, as well as the names. Plus-no circumcision to worry about! Whew!



***You can click the picture to enlarge it!!!!!! It looks better that way***



1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that it's a girl! Taylor is going to make a wonderful big sister. I can't wait to go shopping!