Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family of Five=New Ride!

Yesterday, we took a trip to Walker Honda to take a peek at a couple of SUV/Crossover vehicles. We were shown a great-priced Ford Freestyle, but it was a little too "mom car" for me. Plus-I don't drive Fords.

We then browsed through the minivans (I love Odysseys, I have owned one before). But-there were no new models, which was a must for me. Finally, we looked at the Pilots and I fell in love. There were 2 silver ones out of the showroom floor, and we were told there was one that was a lease and was just traded in that day. I wanted to see that one, because I didn't want to go with silver. So-saw it, drove it, fell it love.

It is a Honda Pilot EX-L. It is trimmed in all leather, with seatwarmers and auto ac. Moonroof, power everything, annnnnnd: the best part, it seats EIGHT! We can have 3 more kids! LOL (That was Kyle's joke...I didn't laugh quite so much)

I am in love :) I'm glad to finally get to own an SUV after driving a Civic/Accord/Odyssey/2nd Civic!





1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for new cars! Congratulations!You just can't beat that feeling...it's hard to believe that my car is already almost a year old! Time flies! 3 more kids? I think you'll have to get a bus ;)