Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy (Early) 6th Anniversary to Me! My new obsession...

I decided that I wanted some new dishes, and checked out the Fiestaware website. Our kitchen is a mix of browns/creams/black/white. Very neutral...very LITTLE color. So-what else do you buy for color other than Fiesta? :) We went with 2 colors, but I want to add the Shamrock greens in with it over the years. I never realized these were pricey dishes, but they really add up. Right now I have seating for 8 (4 red, 4 yellow), and eventually want 12(add 4 green). So-Christmas and birthday...you know what to get LOL (This means you mom...Erica)

I have also had people tell me that they had these dishes handed down to them from moms and grandma's, so it would be neat to have a collection to give to Taylor one day :)




1 comment:

Tonya said...

Looooooove them!!!!! Saw them at Kohl's earlier and thought of you. :) When you get ready to add, but sure to check them out. They have awesome sales.