Monday, January 14, 2008

Chase is 10 Months...Going on 10 YEARS!

Yes, my sweet little baby boy is growing up. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I love that he is Mr. Independent these days. He'll play alone (or with Taylor) for hours. He loves his toys and is really getting good at figuring out how they all work. He also has an attitude like you wouldn't believe...he lets you know when he wants to be held, nurse, or get down from your lap. He's started this funny thing...he'll stiffen and straighten his entire body to try to get out of his carseat, or out of our laps. He also likes to throw himself at me if Kyle has him and I walk by!LOL

This last month has been great, except for our first ever ear infection/Amoxil rx. He waves, claps, RUNS (not walks) laughs at EVERYTHING, and is really starting to discover things around him...Today I found him at our water cooler pulling the handles down and spilling Music Mountain water all over the floor. (Yeah-those big jugs that cost a TON!!!) Silly boy. He is also fascinated with our garbage can. I found a toy and a box of wipes in there. I guess Mr. Chase didn't want them anymore.

We don't know how big he is or how much he weighs, as we're behind on our immunizations. He's had 5 total so far, and (according to the doctor) should have 9+. Yeah..right. He was due for a big round at his one year appointment, but we'll still be getting his 6 month shots at that time! LOL It should be interesting explaining THAT to the pediatrician...

I promise i'll be posting pictures soon! I haven't had a chance to break out the Nikon lately...might get to it tomorrow, so check back soon!

No comments: