Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Uh Oh! Spaghetti-O!

So, Chase hates baby food. If it has the word "Gerber" on it, he ain't eatin' it!

So, I finally decided to do something I vowed never to do...he simply eats what we eat, no matter what it is. No matter if it has tomato or milk based stuff in it. I feel so WRONG, but he needs to eat. Today was the first meal of "people food" and not that bland, wallpaper paste they call "baby food". On the menu was spaghetti (well, angel hair pasta with organic mushroom sauce and ground beef). He INHALED it! Loved it! Tonight is French Dip Sandwiches (Thanks Pam!) and i'm sure he'll be eating tiny pieces of meat with some bread! What else can you do? Kids gotta eat!

And, for your viewing pleasure...some spaghetti pictures! In my head I pictured a typical baby's first spaghetti moment (sauce from chin to eyebrows type thing) Luckily, my kids are neat freaks and eat without messes!















1 comment:

Denise said...

Oooooh. Caroline is so jealous!