Saturday, January 5, 2008

*Wings!*

Well, it's started. Actually, it started the minute he came out of the birth canal, but here lately, Chase is looking more and more like Kyle. He's always had his facial features, especially his nose and eyes. He is 100% Kyle Jones...doesn't look a thing like me.


Lately his hair has been changing. It's turning a pretty blonde-red that i'm incredibly jealous of. (I always wanted red hair when I was little) And, tonight after his bath, I noticed he is getting WINGS! Which means, he will soon get little CURLS! I'm so excited! I love wavy, curly hair on boys! Kyle's hair was curly, so this will be just one more check on the "Ways I Look Like My Daddy" list!


Here is a picture...they are tiny, but definitely wing-like! LOL And-don't you LOOOOVE his smile? I could eat him up...


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love baby curls! I really need to see these kids SOON!!! I can't believe he's running around and dancing to Britney. Shameful...lol.